with 1934 RB3
with 1934 GRANADA
with new CHIEF
photos by George Page Photography
Mt. Juliet, TN
I'm not in the banjo building business, nor am I trying to make a living selling banjos. The idea was to build a great banjo, sold directly to
the player at a fair price, eliminating the distributor/dealer price additions.
Maple, Mahogany, Walnut (gold-plated)
Rocky Top Mahogany (nickel hardware, gold tone ring)
The price is $4350 plus shipping
$2000 deposit (negotiable) is required with order.
IN STOCK! Sonny Osborne Ugly D-Tuners $285
- Cedar Creek American-made case
- Remo Weatherking head
-"Chief" capo from Phil Elliot
- Set of Osborne Chief fingerpicks by Hoffmeyer
- Presto tailpiece
- 26 1/4" scale (depending on where you set bridge)
- Spikes at the 7th, 9th & 10th frets
- Fingerboard width is 1 3/4" at 12th fret
- pro leather strap from Dogwood Designs
- Hard maple rim
- new design Osborne Chief tone ring by Blaylock
- 5/8" ebony/maple bridge is standard.
- Pearl or bone nuts (your choice)
- Five Star tuners with Shallor geared 5th
- Frank Neat & Sons makes the neck, bridge, pearl nuts
and inlay, installs spikes, and hand fits each banjo
-The finish is removed from the back of the neck for
greater ease of playing.
- Weight is approximately 11 pounds.
- Only the best, select, materials go into a "Chief" and
each banjo is set up to the buyer's specifications.
- This banjo will never be discounted to dealers.
It is for the serious player, and he should never pay
more than the prices quoted above.
Click here for an explanation of Chief serial numbers